Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cheers!

Here's another fun card using Flourishes latest release, Menswear. This time I wanted my card's focus to be on the beer steins. I coloured them in, cut them out, then added some liquid pearls as the frothy head of the beer. I mounted all that on some mustard paper that I had previously shimmered up with gold shimmer spray. I added LOADS of eyelets, and the Cheers sentiment to finish it up nicely.

Supplies:
Stamps: Menswear by Flourishes
Paper: Caramel, Mustard, Chocolate
Ink: Palette Noir, Chocolate Chip
Accessories, etc.: Liquid Pearls, eyelets, Copic markers, crop-a-dile

3 comments:

  1. This is a really great card, Natasha! I love the foam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I really think I need that stamp for dh! Great card...they eyelets are perfectly masculine here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally fab guy card -- love all your mugs -- wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete