Monday, April 21, 2008

What can it be...

Another anniversary?? This is one of the cards that I deemed "not fancy enough" for a 50th or 60th anniversary. I guess I'll just keep it in my card stash for some other anniversary. There certainly are several from May through September. For this one, I started out with a shimmery white panel, stamped the branch on there, then the flowers, and I filled in the leaves afterwards. The striped paper is from a Simply Scrappin' kit a few catalogs back. I love all striped pattern paper (as I've said countless times before) so I was happy to use some here. The ribbon is also from a few catalogs back, but I still have at least 10 yards of it. Might as well use it, especially when it coordinates so nicely!

Supplies:
Stamps: Out on a Limb (PTI), Happy Thoughts (VV)
Ink: Burnt Umber, Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss
Paper: Shimmery White, Buckaroo Blue, Textured Chocolate, SS Kit striped paper
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, stitched grosgrain

1 comment: