Friday, April 11, 2008

From this day forward...

Here's another simple and elegant creation using the Flourishes new set, Wedding Essentials. For this one, I started with the fancy divider from Many Sentiments. I placed the wedding sentiment and the pair of rings between the dividers. I used the flourish from the wedding set to make my gold background paper that little bit more special. I embossed the flourishes so they would really stand out on the gold paper. Even though black isn't really a colour associated much with weddings, when it's used as an accent colour, it can really make the whole design "pop".
Supplies:
Stamps: Wedding Essentials, Many Sentiments

Ink: Versafine Black, Versamark
Paper: Black, White, Gold
Accessories, etc.: piercer and guide, thin black organdy ribbon, gold EP

3 comments:

  1. I just love your simple, the "unexpected" style that always thrills me--consistently top drawer elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent elegance. Love the way you used the embossed on the gold paper...it looks great.
    Retired Heather

    ReplyDelete