Friday, April 11, 2008

From this day forward...

Here's another simple and elegant creation using the Flourishes new set, Wedding Essentials. For this one, I started with the fancy divider from Many Sentiments. I placed the wedding sentiment and the pair of rings between the dividers. I used the flourish from the wedding set to make my gold background paper that little bit more special. I embossed the flourishes so they would really stand out on the gold paper. Even though black isn't really a colour associated much with weddings, when it's used as an accent colour, it can really make the whole design "pop".
Supplies:
Stamps: Wedding Essentials, Many Sentiments

Ink: Versafine Black, Versamark
Paper: Black, White, Gold
Accessories, etc.: piercer and guide, thin black organdy ribbon, gold EP

3 comments:

  1. I just love your simple, the "unexpected" style that always thrills me--consistently top drawer elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is stunning! just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent elegance. Love the way you used the embossed on the gold paper...it looks great.
    Retired Heather

    ReplyDelete