Monday, April 14, 2008

Celebrate with Cake!

This card could really be used for a few occasions- birthday or wedding. I had stamped the cake a few days ago and just left it there. I finally came back to it and saw that it needed some floral embellishment, maybe some leaves, and of course a sentiment. The little flower is a Maya Road velvet blossom with a brad in the center. I cut out those tiny leaves and carefully attached them under the flower. The ribbon is some I bought a while back at Gail's Wholesale. You really never know what you can find there! I don't know if I've ever done the ribbon knot with the slit punch decoration on a card, so I decided to try that.

Supplies:
Stamps: Eat Cake
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Green Galore
Accessories, etc.: velvet flower, pink brad, white eyelet, slit punch, ribbon

1 comment: