Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bringing you joy

Have you seen these darling stamps?? They are called Elzybells and are super cute. This one is called Girl With Sleigh. I coloured it in with mostly SU markers, the snow was coloured with a Copic. I added clear stickles to the white parts of her snowsuit and the snow. Here's an up close picture of the main image, so you can see all the details.

Here's the card itself. I kept it fairly simple. I mounted the image on some oval die-cuts and popped that up on a 4-1/4 square confetti white card base. I added a little bit of brocade wide grosgrain and tied a paper star charm on. The word joy was handwritten, since I couldn't find any stamps small enough.
Supplies:
Stamps: Girl With Sleigh
Ink: Black Onyx, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom
Paper: White, Confetti White, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue
Accessories, etc.: oval & star nestabilities, wide grosgrain, silver cord, stickles, copic marker

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card! I love how much attention you pay to details when colouring in an image!

    May I borrow some of that talent and patience???

    Yosha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love those little stamps, they are adorable! Great job on the colouring and adding stickles...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love this. Your coloring is amazing! And, I absolutely love the wide grossgrain ribbon. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love it. I love how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card...I am seeing a lot of these stamps lately...

    ReplyDelete