Sunday, November 25, 2007

Quick Thank You

The other week, I had some friends over for cardmaking. They mentioned that they always need thank you cards. Of course, we didn't make any of those while together. But I'm getting together with them again soon, for holiday baking, and I thought it'd be nice to give them each a little packet of thank you notes. This layout is ultra-simple. Decide on your colour scheme first, find some designer paper to coordinate, and you are pretty much set! For these ones, I started with a 4.25'' square white card. The designer paper is 1.25'' and the matting paper is 1.5''. Tie some 5/8'' grosgrain on there, stamp the greeting, then attach it all! You could easily whip out several of this design in an hour. The sentiment is one of the many great fonts from Sun Spirit Studio's Thanks set. The paper is shimmery green, I received from PaperCrafts Magazine, I can't recall who makes it...

Supplies:
Stamps: Thank You from SSS thanks set
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: White, Basic Gray, Mystery DP
Accessories: Flannel Grey 5/8'' Grosgrain

5 comments:

  1. I love how simple this card is! I'll definitely have to use this layout! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love how elegant & simple these cards are. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete