Monday, November 19, 2007

Sweet!

The Flourishes Design Team announcement was early today. I am now on their design team! I am joining: Design Team Leader Sharon Johnson, and design team members: Tracy Durcan, Leslie Miller, Dee Jackson, Janine Tinklenberg, Lisa Somerville, and Kelly Sampson!

I made a little Flourishes card this morning, with Sweet Treats. I stamped a variety of treats and the word Bon Bons for a fun background on the caramel. Next I inked up the middle plate from the tiered image. I stamped a bunch of treats on vanilla paper and cut them out, placed them all around the plate, then added some stickles for icing. It's funny, when using these images, I have a hard time staying away from the yummy sounding papers- caramel, chocolate, cocoa, and vanilla. I also did a little bit of paper piercing around the chocolate layer, it's better seen in person.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Treats
Ink: Caramel, Cocoa, Chocolate
Paper: cocoa, caramel, chocolate, vanilla
Accessories, etc.: stickles, piercer and guide, pop dots

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isnt that excellent news!! Congrats on joining a team of great people. It feels good to get that vaildation :D Wish you all the best.
    Your card is super cute too BTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Natasha, I'm so happy to working with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! It is so yummy and chocolate-y looking!!! What a wonderful job!!! So happy that we'll be working together!!! I've been trying to reach you -- can you email me ssj@up.net -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Natasha - so glad you are joining us. I love ALL the cards you have made with the Sweet Treats set - they look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Natasha! That is so exciting. Congrats. Very well deserved!! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!! I love your work. This card is so sweet. :) Looking forward to more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! Love those cupcakes!! Big congrats on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! I almost want to reach out and pick up one of those little cupcakes. Congratulations on the design team position!

    ReplyDelete