Saturday, November 24, 2007

Venture Ever Forward

Here's another Starving Artistamps card for you! This one is an inspirational sort of card. I liked this sentiment and thought it fit nicely with the bamboo image. I stamped the bamboo on the vanilla, outlined it with a marker, then the sentiment. I sponged all around the edges, then mounted that on garden green, and again on caramel. With the bamboo theme, it only seemed fitting to use textured wasabi paper. I like the look that stamping a solid image has on textured paper. I sponged the edges of the wasabi paper, added some vanilla grosgrain, and done it was!

Supplies:
Stamps: 37.12 Venture Ever Forward, 36.07 Bamboo
Paper: Vanilla, Garden, Caramel, Wasabi

Ink: Wasabi, Garden, Caramel
Accessories, etc.: sponges, pop dots, vanilla ribbon

1 comment: