Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Starlight, Starbright...

I received this set about a month ago, and have barely used it! These stars called out to me. I love all things starry. I can never have enough star stamps (although I am picky about them, they need to be a clean style, symmetric, or at least bold). Anyway, this card is quite simple. I made it while I was still on my square card kick. There is some glitter on the 2 popped up stars, but it's hardly noticeable in the photo. I thought that mustard, navy, and white made for a classic, almost folk-art colour scheme, perfect for Christmas!

Supplies:
Stamps: Take a Bough
Ink: More Mustard
Paper: White, Mustard, Not Quite Navy
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, stickles

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combo! Did the phrase come from the stamp set also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who makes this stamp set?

    ReplyDelete