Thursday, November 01, 2007

Simply Sweet


I just wasn't in the mood for a full-sized card today, so instead, I went with this cute size- 3x3.75. It provides just a slightly bigger canvas than the 3x3. This extra space enables me to do one of my favorite quick layouts- a large off-centered focal point, with ribbon behind it and knotted to one side. I stamped the strawberries from Flourishes Sweet Treats over top. The greeting is also from that set.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Treats by Flourishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Real Red, Close to Cocoa
Paper: White, Red, Chocolate
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, red organdy ribbon

4 comments:

  1. This is good enough to eat!! Love you choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The red is a perfect background.

    Yosha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is pretty too! Do you have a link for where to buy the stamp set? Go ahead enable us!!

    ReplyDelete