Monday, November 05, 2007

The Sweetest Flower

I sat down at my craft table tonight, and this is just what happened... I guess I was in the mood for some extra bright colours. It was snowing today, well, more like freezing rain, so very dreary. Not much has stuck so far. I decided on the set Bloom by gel-a-tins, then went with a fun colour scheme- pink, purple, with a touch of green. I was thinking "tween". I started by making a stamped background with various flowers. The leaves are from PaperTrey Ink's Beautiful Blooms. The layout it one of my basics. It's a really easy layout, but with a little ribbon, a few dimensionals, and some cut out images, it can really pop! The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink's Green Thumb.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bloom, Beautiful Blooms, Green Thumb
Ink: Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, Orchid Opulence, Green Galore, onyx black
Paper: Pink, Lilac, White
Accessories, etc.: 5/8'' white grosgrain, dimensionals, signo gel pen

2 comments: