Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday Challenge

I haven't participated in a challenge for a while, and today's appealed to me. I haven't made a more "complicated" card in a while, so it was time for that as well. First, I decided I wanted to do panels with the stem silhouettes. I stamped various images with craft ink then embossed them with clear. Next, I inked up Friend by Definition with Basic Gray, stamped off once, then stamped on the white. Next, I cut up the big panel into 3 smaller panels. I sponged around the edges with celery, then mounted that onto gray paper. The celery background was run through my cuttlebug with the Fiskars Grass texture plate.

Supplies:
Stamps: stem silhouettes, friend by definition
Ink: Celery, Bashful, Gray
Paper: White, Celery, Bashful, Gray
Accessories, etc.: Flannel Gray 5/8'' grosgrain, clear EP, oval nestabilities, sponge, texture plate

9 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous!! I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous, I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! Also, a huge congratulations goes out to you. I was just looking through the Dec 07 Paper Crafts magazine and I discovered your card, Blustery Snowflakes, in there. Another awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is incredibly beautiful! Prettiest thing I've seen done with this set!

    ReplyDelete