Sunday, November 12, 2006

Beaded Snowflake


Sorry for the brief hiatus. I'm visiting my sister, so I had packed all my vital stamping stuff and it was inaccessible until last night. We each did 6 of the VSN challenges at SCS. It was a lot of fun! This is one of my creations from this morning actually. The challenge was to use beads and have your birthstone colour as the central colour. So here's my garnet snowflake card. I glued the beads on the bigger spots of the snowflake. I did a fallback layout. It's nice to have layouts in mind that you know work to fall back on. Once again, I had fun setting the scene for this photograph :D

Also, I will be doing a visual tutorial for the transparency overlays in the next few days. I think a visual might help some people with it.

2 comments:

  1. Tasha - Thanks for you awesome blog! I recently tried your tip of using the corner rounder to make scalloped edges - love it!!! I love your tutorials and want to thank you for taking the time to share your great ideas and tips with us!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this card design. I've only used this set once, but I think when I get back to it, I'll do something similar to yours. It's a great inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete