Friday, November 24, 2006

Quick & Easy Holiday Cards!


I decided to offer a free holiday card class, and so far I am receiving several confirmations of attendance. I am very excited, since in the past I have been amazingly well at choosing the worst possible day for all the people I know. I'm doing 3 projects. They are relatively simple because I want to showcase designs that are great for "mass production". These cards don't require a lot of supplies or cutting, and they still look pretty. I'm also showcasing 2 of the holiday mini sets because the workshop is near the end of that order period. I want to put those sets out there as a "last chance, if you like, get it know". Anyway here they are. The sets I used from the holiday mini are Wishing You, as well as Snow Flurries. I also used Glad Tidings on the navy and blue one. The other card was actually designed by my up-upline. It uses glossy white, a spectrum pad, and the Holiday Print background. I modified it a tiny bit, to speed up the process for a group setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment