Monday, November 13, 2006

Pocket Love Notes


This cute little pre-scored and cut cards are adorable. They make really cute little valentines. For this set of 4 I used a variety of products. On the firs one I used some chipboard and dressed it up with the Loves Me paper, then I wrapped it with some silver cord. The next one I watercoloured the heart with markers on confetti white paper. I also mixed the Sweet On You with Warmest Regards. I liked the different fonts together. For the postage stamp look I used the double hole punch because I could easily measure the spacing. The 3rd also uses some of the Loves Me paper and the Sweet Nothings accents and elements (the 'ribbon'). For the last one, I stamped the heart on the designer paper and popped it over the love note accent. It's lots of fun working with such a small medium.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there girlie : your one lucky gal getting all those new beautiful papers and other goodies ..I have to wait a couple more weeks to get mine Boo Hoo! so I may miss the pre ordering .. Love all your projects everything looks sooo Awesome girlie Keep up the great stampin :-)Lovin it ALL and WANT it all ( Hey maybe thats why I cant get anything right now cause I wouldnt now where to stop with the new winter mini
    YIKES!! :-)
    xo
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful browns and pinks and i love what you did with the cord.

    ReplyDelete