Friday, November 24, 2006

Look Familiar??


So, here they are! I finally found the time to finish my other set of ATCs. I took my inspiration from a card I made back in October. I really liked how that one turned out, so I just scaled it down. The brown piece is covered chipboard. I pierced it to give it a bit more texture. The background is the fun, retro, and retired Linograph. The other stamp set is Bodacious Bouquet (love that set!!). On the olive I sponged around the edges to give it a bit more definition. There's also a bit of chocolate ribbon hiding on there. I really had fun making these, I hope the other swappers like them!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! So you did finish them up last night.

    -Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are great looking! Your swappers will be WOWed for sure!

    ReplyDelete