Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy!

This card probably seems familiar if you have been here before. I was talking to my sister today, and she said that the snowflakes in the Retro Flakes set reminded her of dandelions, she also wanted me to make a card with a "fairy dust" theme (sparkly and purples). So I did a little bit of both of her suggestions. I stamped the "flowers" with yellow craft ink, then overstamped with the glue pad, and sprinkled the yellow glitter on. The stems were taken from the Green Thumb set, and embossed with pearl glitter embossing powder. The word happy was taken from the mini fancy flakes set, I also embossed that. I was in the mood for something a little different, so I went with a long card format. This one is 3.5x8.5.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the colors! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting my suggestions into actuality! I like the dandelions. I also enjoy the photo location!

    -T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love your card and think I might try it with my Merry Stampin' Up set (that I got on sale and haven't used yet)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! It inspired me to try it too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete