Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wish!

Here's a nice spring-y card. I used my new Green Thumb set. I stamped the flower tops with barely banana, then rocked apricot around the edges. I used craft inks, as they blend nicely. Then I stickled all the little dots, let it dry all day (plus I had to go to work, so that put a stopper in the crafty plans...), then I came home and completed the card. I had all day to mull over the layout, and this is what I decided. The word wish was taken from Paper Trey, the word in the set is wishes, so I just didn't ink up the -es. The patterned paper and the ribbon are from Stampin' Up!

I also got my order of ribbon today! Woot! Isn't it awesome to receive 300+ yards of ribbon for less than it would cost you through other sources... Love it!

4 comments:

  1. It's a kinda Magic!

    -T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the colors you chose. I'm still struggling with this set for some reason.

    I just tagged you on my blog. http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-been-tagged.html
    -Julee T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautigul girlie .. I am sooo trying to fight this set ...
    May be giving in shortly
    xoxox
    Dawn Griffith

    ReplyDelete