Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's like Christmas!

First off, I received this amazing RAK from Lauri of I lie, cheat, and CASE. It's absolutely beautiful! These colours are so cheerful and springy!

Next up, I know fellow bloggers seem to love the vicarious "good mail days", so I thought I'd share some of that here. I got a nice boxful of goodies from gelatins. They are not all pictured here, these are just the holiday items, some embellishments, and stamping accessories. The sets here are Retro Flakes, (large and mini with sayings), Fancy Flakes (large and mini with sayings), and Holiday Cheer. I also received Sewing Kit and You Spin Me Round. So I shall be having lots of fun today. My camera batteries are on recharge for the day (seriously, takes like 8 hours...), so I don't know if I'll have any creative updates until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, and I LOVE your new stamp sets! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete