Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brother's Birthday, Shipment Arrival, and Sketch Challenges.


So, I had some spare time this morning, and whipped together this fun, bright card for this week's sketch challenge. It really just came together, it's always nice when that happens! I used the carpet texture plate on the orange. The colour combination was inspired by the Party Pieces Simply Scrappin' kit. This one goes out to my brother, Jeremy. It's his 29th birthday today!!! I know he comes here once in a while, so I figured I'd post it for him to see.
My package finally arrived. According to the web tracker it needed to clear customs, not once, not twice, heck, not even three times, but FOUR. I don't know, I guess it was flagged for some bizarre reason? Anyway, it's here now, so it's all good :D


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your brother Jeremy! And the card is just fantastic, very bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete