Monday, April 02, 2007

Paisley Kisses and my first Blogger's RAK!

One of my gelatins sets (Bloom) has this big, gorgeous, solid flower. It's just begging to be stamped against a background stamp. I decided to try it against Paisley. I love how it turned out. I added some chocolate chip faux stitching, just because I felt like the flowers needed some outlining. I added a button to complete the whole fashion theme. The greeting is a Hero Arts message (thank you for being my friend), that I curved to make for a fun stamped sentiment. This is also one of the many nice things about clear stamps. They are flexible. You want a curved sentiment, you've got it. Allison (queen of all things blog candy) had a good tip about doing this. If your sentiment isn't staying exactly where you want it, adhere it to the block with some double-sided tape until you are done. I didn't need to do that with this, but perhaps if I was making a circle with the, I would need to.


Now for my first blog rak! It's from Peggy Lo (aka smallpigpig). The lady amazes me, she does so much, and still has time to share her awesome projects with us, and organize swaps! Check out her blog, she's got a great writing style too The Life of a smallpigpig. Here's the card she sent me! Isn't it fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. awww shucks.. thanks for the little PR!

    Im glad that the card made it to you in once piece!

    hehehe

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card you created is cute. I like Peggy's (AKA "The Distresser") too!

    ReplyDelete