Sunday, April 08, 2007

Rich Regals Flowers

Once Christmas is over, I tend to stay away from these particular colours in the Rich Regals colours family. However, I was feeling inspired by this card, and the only coordinating buttons I've got are the Rich Regals ones. So those became my colours of choice. I also don't have the Big Blooms set (I am resisting it, I've got enough flowers!), but I do have these cute flowers from gelatins "Bloom". I wasn't sure about what to use for my stems and leaves, so I checked out a few sets on my table, and found that the stitches from Technique Tuesday went well with the whole button theme, and a petal from one the flowers from gelatins "Sparkle & Shine". I was going to faux stitch the navy mat, but that seemed silly, when I had that stitch stamp right there. I embossed it with white embossing powder for more texture.

2 comments:

  1. This card is so awesome! I love the colors and the layout. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work too...her blog site is awesome! Great CASE!

    ReplyDelete