Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Feathered Fabric


There was a challenge on SCS quite a long time ago. It was to use fabric on your card. Well, I brought this awesome fabric to the craft room, and there it stayed... Until today! I finally did something with it. The fabric has such a cool texture and pattern, that I didn't want to take away from it. I slapped on some ribbon, a small greeting in some hardware, and voila, a card!
Other information: I've received a few comments and emails about adding a feedblitz "subscribe" option. I've used the service, I'm not terribly fond of the service, but that doesn't mean you can't use it. If you want to become a subscriber, simply sign in to your feedblitz account and paste in the link to my blog and confirm the subscription. That's it! I believe this will work with any blogs that have feeds. Hope that helps!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, does Mom have an outift made from that fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh i like it.. its looks neat!
    you

    extrememly chic!
    oh, TAG YOURE IT!~

    ReplyDelete